Monday, June 16, 2014

Post-wedding crash

After David and Bonnie's wonderful wedding in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Northeast Georgia, I crashed hard.  My energy went down to the lowest it had been since I finished radiation, if not worse.  I think I just wasn't eating enough, and the extra energy expended traveling overwhelmed my fragile state.  I've been clawing back, trying to eat more, and I quit taking oxycontin, which I think had some negative (withdrawal) effects, but overall after 2 weeks I'm starting to feel better again.  My biggest problem right now is that I'm not sleeping -- I'm taking 30mg of Temazepam in the evening, and waking up about 4:00 totally wired.  Maybe the oxycontin withdrawal.  The Doctor's not sure, but he's giving me something else to help me sleep.  Once I get that sorted I think I can get back on the horse, and start looking for a job!

No comments:

Post a Comment